In consideration of the capability to respond to current challenges, the leader of an organization has the responsibility to ensure that a continual comparison takes place between the existing organizational conditions and future requirements. Often, strategic repositioning leads to an ultimately clear view upon the organization-related requirements for further development.
In this context, the following fundamental question arises:
Which type of organization does the organization require, to prove its own competitive capability in the future?
This refers to the prevailing construction and design principles of a future organization. It should be elaborated, which dominate logic the organization’s structure should follow.
In this case for example, we differentiate between
- A business division structure that envisages companies within a company
- A primarily process-oriented organization that coordinates the events with an emphasis around a core process
- A function-oriented architecture structuring the sub-units around clearly defined key aspects
- Project organization that presumes that the business is primarily managed in project form such as in plant engineering and construction or in the construction industry
During these creative processes, solutions often materialize that combine the diverse logics in a very specific manner, where in turn, they accommodate the multiple objectives of strategic positioning.
Together, we mutually answer the fundamental questions:
- How do you ensure continuous customer orientation within your organization?
- How do you map out the communication structures within your organization?
- How must the decision-making processes be established?
We accompany your and render support
SEDLÁK & PARTNER render their assistance to you during the development of an organizational design tailored to your strategy. As experts, we have many years of experience, based on various solutions for different types of organizations and suitable for a variety of industries.
Do you want to learn more about the topic? Please fill out the following contact form to receive further information or schedule a free, personal online dialog to see our references and practical examples of our current projects.